Friday, September 18, 2009

Texting Nightmare!

How crazy can this be!

You know how drunk texting works... well the other night I found myself in a texting nightmare! Definition: falling asleep and texting.
I never fall asleep before one a.m. and now I understand why...

It's close to midnight and I'm nodding off. I sit the book I am reading beside me and close my eyes, expecting to rest them nothing more. Next thing I know I'm jumping up grabbing my cellphone scrolling through the last texts I sent. Whew... I didn't send a thing. Or did I and erase it. Hmm...

What a dream... a goodlooking guy getting a very... provocative text from me. Poor guy!
Last thing I need is to start texting while I'm sleeping!

Guess I should add that I don't even have this gorgeous guy's number!

No comments:

Post a Comment