Friday, February 8, 2013

"Again?" I asked myself as I saw the antivirus check come up on my laptop.

While it booted up, I made a cup of coffee to enjoy as I blogged. However, it didn't look like I would get the chance yet again. For the last two weeks, every time I started to blog, my laptop has decided to do a system upgrade or a scheduled virus check.  I have tried to enable the scheduled check many times and spent many hours frustrated when I didn't get a single word typed. It's as if the computer is on strike! Yet it's just a computer. And then I have to ask myself, who set up the time for the scheduled virus check? I sighed. It was I who set it up for a two in the morning system check back in 2009. Since then, I have gotten married, gained a great job, and decided to publish a manuscript. Since then my brain has kinda... forgotten some old rules in computers and networking. I will admit now that I'm not as computer savvy as I once was.

I will also admit that I have been much too distracted. I have many lame excuses for not blogging as of late and one really good one. Turning my manuscript into a novel has really kept my attention along with reading a really good series. It seems that every time I start to blog, something got in the way; including sleep and my son waking up way too early. It's not easy writing a blog with a munchkin who has so much to say as soon as he wakes!

And here he comes now, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment