Saturday, September 11, 2010

Heartfelt

If I gave you the world would you love me the same?
Or would you change and grow anxious for more than I can give?

This is my worry as I unlock the door to my heart. Why would I want to open up and give in fully when all that surrounds me are the heartaches my loved ones are experiencing?

I am terrified to open the door wide, yet I am afraid not to take the leap. The only way to know for sure is to open up blindly and give one hundred percent. When this happens all you can do is pray that you will receive one hundred percent in return.

May you know true love when it finds you and turn away when you know it's not. If it requires extra work to achieve it, then take a step back and make sure that it is true. For love is absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment