Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How Do I Begin

How to begin again after such a long break? One I never meant to take. With a life filled with so many chores and a mind full of so many ideas, I haven't had a chance to grab the laptop and write as I love to write. I have much to accomplish in just a month. Though I finish up early in the evening, I find the much desired rest that I need.
Will I write on a daily basis again? Of course! It may just take some time to get me there.
The last assignment for school is in works as well as my last certification for instructing at the gymnasium. One more month until summer, and one more month to sign up to begin studying for my teaching degree.
Will I publish an article? I hope so. I have been working on submissions every moment I can. I have been critiquing many articles that I wrote in the writing course and sending out short stories to magazines. But it is not my true love.
My true love is novel writing. I am pleased to inform you that I haven't given up on my novels. The ideas are still flowing. My romance story, The Director, is getting a face lift starting this week including a name change more fitting for it's story.
Patience is all that I asked as I finish the final stages that leave me tiresome. I will return with a vengeance and a new design for this blog site. That I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment