Saturday, October 17, 2009

Building the Perfect Guy

Rocking out on the dance floor, I looked over towards the bar and couldn't help but gawk over this very tall, fine, muscular bartender with arms of steel. Though I wanted to say hi, I refrained. Why? you ask. Well why ruin a perfect fantasy. So I imagined what kind of guy he would be... With the help from a couple of my best friends of course!

Physical appearance is only to get me to notice him. Trust me, that's what he wants. He wants a woman to look past his physical attributes. With his height of 6'3", a weight of 250 lbs and able to bench press well over three hundred and fifty pounds, he is quite intimidating. But, that's not all. He looks his best in the color electric blue, which highlights his sexy icy eyes, whether they are golden, topaz, hazel, green or blue, as long as they are light in color. His precious deep dimples and smile warms me so quickly, melting me faster than the wicked witch of the west could when that bucket of water was thrown in her face. He must be thirty-two.

I imagine that he puts out the flames every third day with his buddies at the fire station and builds decks, taking off his shirt showing off his rock hard chest with six pack abs, when he's not fighting fires. Could you imagine being in those strong arms? I could. You should see him bartend that one night a week. Showing off as he tosses the bottle over his shoulder and let's it slide down to mid back before he grabs it to pour me my favorite wicked drink, not spilling a single drop.

I noticed a scar on his forearm; a battle wound from saving the kitten trapped in the apartment on the top floor of a thirty-two story building.

What's really great is the conversation I can have with this guy. He is very inquisitive about the earth and is quite the philospher. He knows my opinions count and listens to everything I say. We can't always agree, but I am the stubborn one. Astrology is very fascinating to him as he lays the blanket out on the grass, popping the cork on a bottle of Champaigne, cuddling up, while he points out Orion and the Big Dipper. Cassiopeia is one of my favorites to search for. He even told me that she was a very vain queen. I was surprised he would know that.

On a slow day at the firestation, he heads into the restroom, locking himself in to read a good book. He doesn't want the guys to see that he loves those romantic suspense filled novels. Maybe, that's how he understands me.

When he asks me out on a date, our first date, he gave me a choice... I could either go with him to see a great rock concert, he was such a diehard 80's hairband guy, or I could go watch the college or professional football game of my choice, or dinner and a romantic movie cuddled up by the fireplace of his cozy cabin outside of town. Such a hard decision. Since it was our first, I went with the college football game in my hometown. Go KState! He's always full of surprises and even let me drive his jeep through the mud. That was thrilling!

Now, here's the best part. He was very persistant on dating me, not taking "no" for an answer. He couldn't believe how knowledgeable and intuitive I was. He just knew I was the perfect woman for him and he would do anything to make sure that I understood it. He charmed me with words and flowers and he's the most passionate kisser I had ever meant. I love how he took control and pleased me from head to toe, but he really loves it when I'm the dominant one.

He is attentive and never picks a fight. He knows that I need girls night outs, because friends are important. He would even pick us up if we couldn't drive home. We usually arrange that so we can go back to his place and have that delicious breakfast of omelets filled with veggies and cheese and hashbrowns. He's almost a better cook than I am. I love it when we make dinner together. My favorite night is when we make Lasagna. He serenades Pavarotti while we drink our Cabernet Sauvignon. Oh and he can dance. Whether it's rocking out or going low, being seductive and dirty or waltzing or a little salsa... boy he's got it all.

At the end of the day, we snuggle up together watching whatever movie I choose, since I have such great taste.

Ahhh... what an imagination. Do you think this guy really exists? Probably not, but I won't hold that against the others who come close.

2 comments:

  1. A special thanks to two of my very dear friends Andrea and Jen for your help in building this very dreamy guy!

    ReplyDelete