Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did I?

When I walked through the door with the wind swirling my hair around my face, did I catch your eye?
As I strutted my way to the dance floor, tossing the hair off my shoulder, did I wink at you?
Did I search the room for you?
Did I smile and bat my eyes, or did I look lustfully, ready to devour you?
Did I entice you to approach me and ask me to dance?
When we danced did I keep a little space between us?
Or did I want to get down and dirty?
When the music changed did I want to continue to dance?
Was the song slow and sexy?
Did I wrap my arms around your neck and gaze into your eyes?
or did I smile and turn away bashfully, biting my lip?
At the close of the night, did I sigh and anticipate your kiss?
Or did I leave the same way I entered with my hair flowing lightly behind me in the breeze?
Did I leave you wanting more?
Tell me, did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment