Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happiness In Love

Another month marked in our book. How do I feel about my Redneck Romeo? So crazy in love as ever. I can't imagine a day without him. He has truly showed me what happiness feels like in a relationship. No worries, my son is always going to be the highlight of happiness in my life. But when you meet that special someone who sweeps you off your feet and then whisks you away to the top of the castle's tower and asks you for your hand in marriage, you feel that forever. Forever. I never imagined that forever could feel so... Amazing!

What keeps that fire burning? I honestly don't know. It's just so... natural. So easy to love him. Maybe this is when you realize that this is your soul mate. The one you're destined to be with. Every time I think about us, I giggle. We are like two kids as giddy as can be in puppy love. But this is deeper than puppy love. This is what love truly feels like.

So what is love? Love is self less, love is humble, love is blind, love is eternal, love is warm, love is natural and easy. Love is when the little things don't even bother you. Love is laid back and relaxing. Love is when you are the most vulnerable. When it comes to love, you want to give all one hundred percent (or more if it were possible) to keep the other person happy. Love is when laughter finds you and you can't stop laughing and smiling, hugging and squeezing. Love is when your heart flutters when you see your soul mate walk in the room smiling.

I would do anything for my Redneck Cowboy. He is my soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment