Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Resolution

Welcome to the New Year!

I have thought long, and yet not long enough about the New Years Resolution I should make. Here is what I came up with: Why make one I cannot follow? Yes, we all try very hard to make a resolution to keep up with, so here's my suggestion: Make a few simple ones.

I'm making a "To do" list. I'm going to attach it to the mirror on my dresser and see what I can mark off for the day. For example, Organize my closet. Whatever order it is on my list, that will be the day I do it. So, if everything works out right, all my resolutions should be done in February. What a to do list right!

I suggest it for the sake of feeling accomplished. So maybe then that's my resolution. To feel accomplished. I think that sitting down and making that list, adding on when I have a new task, could keep my resolution alive for an entire year. I will once again be that organized gal I once was if I continue to do this.

So, cheers to the resolution of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment