Friday, December 18, 2009

Apology

I would love to take this time to apologize for my lack of writing. I wish I could tell you that I have a great excuse, but I don't. I've honestly been just flat out lazy when it comes to blogging, not to mention "fa la la la la," Christmas.
Here's just a quick update on what I've been doing since the last time I've blogged. I've finished a round of edits on my first novel and began the sequel. I have the query letter finished and am revising my synopsis. I think I'm ready to take that blind step out into the writing world. I also enrolled in another writing course, creative writing. I hope that I learn more about short stories so I can submit some into the millions of contests out there.
I wanted to find an interesting way to blog. My blogging is usually so deep and too familiar which makes it easy to write, but that's not always fun. I've decided to do something different for me, I want to relax just a bit and have some fun. Once I get the hang of it, I'll step it up a notch. Get ready for something abnormal for me, yet so me...

No comments:

Post a Comment