Thursday, December 31, 2009

Team Vampire


I am no fan of Team Jacob, nor do I stand by Team Edward, alone. I am Team VAMPIRE.

I walked into one of my favorite department stores and saw a shirt with the perfect definition of Vampire. A mythical being that feeds on the existence of living creatures. Yes, that's not my favorite part, but then it goes on. A reanimated spirit with years of added wisdom and pleasures of a perpetually youthful body, which I would love to have throughout my existence.



I like the idea of a vampire with his seductive personality and his witty charm. To gaze into his alluring eyes, willing to let my guard down, is so natural. This dangerous creature can only prowl at night, having to hide away from the sun so as not to burst into flames. That he is only cold until he quenches his thirst from the vein pulsating along the neck of that beautiful youthful victim, warming him inside adding color to his cheeks.
My, he sounds dreamy and yet I have more to tell. My vampire is clean-shaven, because the hair doesn't grow on his polished skin, yet he never loses the silky smooth hair on his head, if he had hair at his awakening, or transformation. A bald vampire would be just as sexy, enhancing his beautifully shaped muscular body. To be held in his arms would be a fantasy come true as he is intelligent from all his years of living, built, strong, charming, and seductive.
I would love to have a perfect complexion and a stunning body, a pair of eyes that captivate the opposite sex and a way to charm the most fascinating person of my interest. I would say vampires have it good, though they can never die, but yet they could sleep for a century if they wanted.
Too bad they are fictional characters, because I wouldn't mind crossing paths with one, however, I would keep my scarf on tight over my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment