Thursday, December 3, 2009

A desire for love

A change in my life began six months ago, actually longer than that, but six months ago I moved out and into this house. I am not complaining that the rooms are small or that there's no place to put my kitchenaid mixer, no I'm not complaining at all. Right now what I feel is a loss. I look around at what my friends have and realize, I don't have that. How lucky are they to snuggle up at night next to the one they love. I want that, I truly do. I want to know that there's somebody out there ready to love me for me and want me for me. I don't care what I look like, that's not attractive to me. What's attractive is having that special someone to see inside my heart and mind. To not be intimidated, and willing to commit to me. Who doesn't need love, seriously. I know I do. My friends say, but you were just sprung free, why would you want a relationship? Well , maybe all I have ever looked for is love. So I'm free, it's not the best thing ever. It is better than where I was, but it's not the best place to be. I am ready for love to find me, to hit me hard and show me how to unleash my love, as it's yearning to find that one special person.

1 comment: