Monday, November 8, 2010

Embarrassing Moments

Living with a little boy allows you to be yourself without the worry of embarrassment. No one will catch you while you are singing off key. Except for the poor bird who heard you sing and smacked hard against the window, falling to a quick death. I wish I could blame it on the wind, but yeah... No. It was definitely my horrid singing voice. But I will continue to sing in my home while no one is watching. Except for my precious five yr old who says I sing so beautiful. If he only knew.

There's also the convenience of letting out a belch the would put "Ogre" from "Revenge of the Nerds" to shame. Yeah, well sometimes that's just not something you should do. I had burping contests with my five year old son and we would sit at the kitchen table laughing.
During a get together at my house I walked into the kitchen and let out a pretty good one in front of my new boyfriend without thinking. Then I realized what I had done and you could say the house could have caught fire from my embarrassment. I laughed. The look on his face was priceless.

So living with a five year old boy has changed some of those lady like qualities I possess. But it's also nice to just be silly and relaxed. Hopefully I won't start blowing air anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment