Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Taking A Ride On The Big Green Tractor

The cowboy jumps on the big green tractor and holds a hand out to my precious little boy, who excitedly jumps aboard. He laughs as they drive over the undeveloped acres and begs for another turn. The cowboy shouts down to me and asks if it's all right. The winds are picking up and I feel the chill coming over me but I nod with approval. I wave at my son and he blows me a kiss.

When he returns with my very happy boy, I thank him with a smile. The cowboy nods for me to come over. I raise my eyebrow curiously and walk towards him. He gives a little wink and offers his hand to me. I laugh and shake my head. But this redneck romeo is very persistent. The look on his face said come on. I sigh and giggle as I take his hand. I sit on his lap and he starts to go. The tractor made a sudden jolt and I throw my arms around him laughing. I shiver, but I don't care. My arms are wrapped around the man I love.

When we return to the barn, I say to him, "Well now I can't hold that over your head anymore. I got my tractor ride. Thank you."

He says with his dashing smile, "Ahh... but it wasn't sunset." He winks at me and I blush, giggling. How could I not love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment