Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waking Up With A Smile

Though my nights seem long and restless without the love of my life snuggled in next to me, I manage.

I had a dream that was rather strange and I wish I could recall it. It seemed like a video game and that I was racing against the clock. When I woke, I opened my eyes and snuggled closer to the body pillow that has become my comfort. I haven't been awake enough to start missing my beau when I hear his voice clearly in my ear. "I love you, Lyana."

It felt as if he were right there and I smiled, hugging my pillow tighter. I can't wait to be wrapped in his arms again. To feel his breath on my neck. To hear his sweet pillow talk whispering in my ear. Hopefully while I am waiting I will continue to hear his voice in my head. It helps to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment