Thursday, June 7, 2012

Deep Connection

Have you ever thought about someone and then they called or text you within the minute?

For the last two years it has been exactly that for my husband and I. It seems as soon as we wonder what the other is doing for lunch or needs something, the phone rings or the text comes. There was a couple of times I wanted to ask a question and he sent a text that answered me before I even asked! And it would be a random question. It's awesome if you ask me.

If you put us together, JINX is the word. and saying JINX is also perfectly timed. Before long we won't even have to speak because we will know what the other is saying. Thank Goodness for the times he cannot read my thoughts. Everyone needs space. Especially inside one's head!

No comments:

Post a Comment