Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day two of the New Year and I'm back to work...blah. (Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't say that in case my boss is reading!) I started whining that break was almost over and at that point I still had four days left to chill and be lazy. The look my hubby gave me... well... maybe I had that look coming. Hey, it's not my fault he chose employment in something other than education. Then again he does make more money than me so who am I kidding! Oh well, I love what I do and it gives me a chance to write during the breaks (or at least say I'm going to) and spend quality time with my son (when he's not playing with his friends, who have become quite important lately).
So, I was saying (What was my point?) that I started work today. Well something like work anyway.
Now, my poor wittle puppy gave me a curious look this morning that made it tough to leave him home. For two weeks he had my son and I to play with and now the house will be silent again. (Or maybe he will invite his doggy friends and have a party!) Except for those breaks that I run home to play with him when I can escape!
(Oh yeah, back to work) It was nice to see some of my coworkers and to have a few good laughs. It will make tomorrow even easier to walk into the building with a smile.
After a hard (yawn) day (yawn) at work, my cute little friend had so much to tell me. He grabbed hold of my leg and just stretched (for my attention, basically.) up so I could pick him up. It's nice to have a puppy who always wags his tail and is so excited to see you after a tough day at work. (Now if I could get him to cuddle in my lap rather than play chase it would be even better!)
It seems I am more side-tracked today and have no real point to my story, so perhaps I will quit rambling and prepare something more enjoyable to read tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment