Thursday, January 23, 2014

You know, it's funny how I am always so ready to come home and write, but something always comes up! I started this year off believing I could overcome the obstacles that keep me from writing, but I think...not.
I am thrilled to say that I have more time for writing than in the past and find myself so absorbed in Gabriela's life story that I forget I need to come visit the computer and blog.
Yes, I keep my novels and ideas on a computer that doesn't have internet (by choice). There's too great a risk to keep myself on the internet (like facebook or chatting). I try to have the least amount of distractions so as not to interfere with the lives of the characters or add in a helpless victim to write out of the scene (joke!).
Writing is supposed to be as serious as it is fun (for me) and I want that end goal of publishing the entire Rise of the Kingdom series plus other novel ideas I have waiting.
Oh... and I've tried to tackle the interview idea. However, those characters seem to be avoiding me (like the plague!) on a daily basis. But hold tight. I will get those fun interviews out soon. Meanwhile, enjoy some simple moments inside their heads and other whimsical moments in the life of Lyana Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment