Monday, January 20, 2014

Gabriela Whitley: The Rise Of the Kingdom: Inside Bree's mind

Gabriela Whitley. To describe how perfect she is, is sickening. With her auburn hair and golden highlights. Those big blue eyes that that drive guys crazy. Her disgustingly in shape body keeps all eyes on her as I sit next to her, hoping one of those ball players notice me. Ugh! She's even smart! Really smart! If only I had half her brains...
But perfect? She is not. She's such a flirt! And apparently not really in love with Camden as I am. She should just tell him! Maybe I should. 
Why doesn't he see me? Why does he have to be so caught up in Gabriela who quite apparently loves Jimmy. Look at how she smiles when he's around. Ever since her accident, she hasn't been the same. Maybe something will happen to her before Spring Break so she doesn't come with us. Then I can have Cam all to myself... A devilish grin spread across Bree's face as she opened the campus door. She swayed dreamily to her dorm room humming, Oh Gabby, it's time you took a tumble. It's time you lost your love. Or maybe we just need to rumble So your love can become mine. She snickered as she shut the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment