Wednesday, October 27, 2010

After months of conversation with my boyfriend, we found ourselves talking about things that I never thought I could talk about comfortably. Our past relationships. It was very therapeutic. As we talked about things that went wrong and the way we felt, we realized we went through the same feelings. Now I understand why he is so attentive. We both felt neglect.

The most important thing is that I felt like I finally realized everything. The anger had surpassed me and now I can forgive. I forgive with my whole heart. I realize now, not everyone can feel like I do. Not everyone wants all that attention in a relationship. Some people are just incapable of feeling so deeply. I knew deep down it would be someone so unique to capture my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment