Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Dream Guy Drives a Tractor?

On my way home from dropping my mother off at work, I listen to Jason Aldean's Big Green Tractor Song. Oh man I love that Jason Aldean, but he is already taken. So I am singing this song and begin thinking of my dream guy. He is offering his hand to me and says come on honey, climb on up here in my lap and let's take a drive. We can drive it fast through the pasture and slow on down when we get into the woods. Whoa... What?!! Did I just say I wanted to jump on board a tractor? Nooooooo!!!!

But then I look at him as he tips that cowboy hat and melt when I see his dashing smile and kind eyes and I say... oh yeah! I jump up and sit on his lap and laugh as he kisses my neck while wrapping his arms around me. Sigh.... Who would have thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment