Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Single?!

I have been asked many times why I am single. How can I possibly be single? Why hasn't a guy come and snatched you up yet?
My answer: I'm already fulfilled with great friends and am not ready to venture into the next step. Since I began blogging I have gained many friends with whom I enjoy conversing. Having great conversations with friends are as good as any relationship. If I feel the need for romance, I just write it. Trust me, I can complicate life in a story, but at least it's fiction.

It seems that when I venture out I become distracted from writing, and then I am a grump. I am addicted to writing, like I am with fitness.

I'm sure one day, somebody will catch my eye and I won't be able to refuse taking a chance. But for now, I am quite content with writing and conversing with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment