Friday, October 15, 2010

Pride

One thing I have learned is that pride will only cause heartache. When you can't open up to the ones you love and be yourself, what is the point in searching for your true love? You are not ready until you give in to humility. It's easy to hurt that special someone when you can't show them who you are because you are embarrassed. There is a reason this special someone fell in love with you. Trust me.

I came from money and now I am barely making ends meet. Yes it's hard but I have found that the people who surround me now don't care if I have a big fancy house or a fancy car. They don't care if I belong to a country club. They probably prefer that I don't.

They love me for me. And I love them for being them. Society has a way of taking away our hearts so we can fit in. Not this girl. It happened once and I woke up. Now I have never been happier and have so much love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment