Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Have you ever got caught up in the moment and forgot the world around you?

I have. That is why I have been quiet over the last few months. But I'm ready to be back on track and giving you some enjoyment. At the same time I don't want to lose that hour with the man that has captured my heart.

Why is it I find myself wanting to spend every waking moment with this man? I will never know. I knew my heart could feel, just didn't realize how much. The sad part is I am terrified. With him it is so easy to just lose track of time. And I have lost three months worth. Do I regret it? Heck no! I love him. But I love you too, so I am going to bring my focus back on you. Without you, my dreams won't come true. So here's to the dream I dream with you :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment