Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Birthday Fear

I have never felt fear of what could be happening the next day until my boyfriend said, "Oh baby, I have big plans for your birthday." His smile was so wide, the corners of his mouth could have reached his ears. I tried to keep a poker face when I laughed. Inside though, I was screaming "OMG! He's not really going to go through with it, is he?" The hour's are quickly dwindling away and my night will be restless. I will toss and turn the entire night...

If you are curious to know what I fear... it's that big embarrassment that he promised. Though I am positive that he can't pull it off... or can he? What is that big embarrassment going to be?
"I just want to make your birthday as memorable as mine," he said grinning. That grin had orneriness written all over it.
"ACK!" I screamed out.
Here I am trying to study for an exam but my mind is anywhere but focused. How do I get back to my studies? I think for the night I am at a loss.

So sweet cheeks if you are out there listening (and I know you are)... your plan already worked! I am terrified to come home after school! Whatever you were planning you can go ahead and cancel it. My birthday is already memorable. I love you baby.

Now I wonder... did that work? Hahaha! Don't worry, I'm a good sport. And whatever happens, I will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment