Tuesday, March 1, 2011

With two assignments left I wonder just what I'll do with my time?
Oh wait... I did an online course where I set the pace. Hrmm...

I am eager to complete this schooling cycle and get back to the novels I dream of publishing. It's crazy that they are just sitting across from me, staring at me. If they could talk, they would be pleading for me to finish them. But how can I concentrate on both plus work and training to become an instructor? I could also add, studying to become a para at the elementary school, which I have testing coming soon too!
All of this is done in the evenings after my son falls asleep or on weekends when he is with his father. I wish I could say I'm overwhelmed but I live for this feeling. I just wish there was another hour in the day that I could spend on the novel. Only problem, I wouldn't want to stop after an hour. It's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment