Thursday, March 10, 2011

Elimination Day

Today is total elimination day. Today is the day I go through my to do list and finish tying up loose ends. I have begun with cutting up credit cards (which was very thrilling!) and am working towards my study time this afternoon. Yes my blog is rushed because I am so excited to mark things off my list. Things I had been procrastinating on completing.

My goal in this organization is to give myself extra study time. I really could use it with all that I am trying to accomplish before summer arrives.

Things I have done today include: Cancel two credit cards, approve taxes, file and organize last year's paperwork and most important... send off "My Prince Charming" submission to a magazine. This afternoon, requires complete concentration on the three classes that need my attention. So what am I doing now? I'm headed back into the computer room to finish organizing my life so I can prepare for all that required reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment