Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dreaming

Last night I had a crazy dream...

I went in to team teach a cycle class. I was completely prepared but still nervous. I knew most of the people in this class and I knew they were serious about a good workout. I plugged in my Ipod and all of my playlists disappeared. I began freaking out as I tried to teach without music, missing every cue. My Ipod wouldn't play a single song. The other instructor tried to get my music to work but it was no use. By the end of class I had taught horribly in complete silence. I told them that I was sorry. But they were frustrated and walked passed me grumbling about not getting a good workout. I told them don't worry I won't be teaching this class again. They were pleased with that response.

But my dreaming didn't stop there. Thank goodness my dream finished with happiness. I dreamed that my boyfriend and I sat on the couch with his daughter. We were talking about the future when he gave me a sly look and pulled a box out of his pocket. He whispered into his daughter's ear and she giggled. He opened the box just enough for her to peek in. I tried to look. He shut the lid and smiled at me. I giggled.

Then I woke up. So I went from complete horror to something sweet and now I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment