Friday, March 18, 2011

Yesterday the temperatures reached up near eighty degrees. It was warm and the sun was inviting us to stay out in the yard. So we did.

Two days ago, my son played with his cars and the puppy chewed on his rawhide while my boyfriend and I raked up the leaves. Something I should have done last fall. The sun began to set and we had filled up the five bags we had. It was time to quit for the night.

Yesterday, I finished up the leaves and began picking up broken branches and sticks that covered the yard. The sun was still out and I still felt energetic. I went into the front yard and cleaned out the flower bed and raked the yard. I worked on the yard again until the sun began to set.

It felt wonderful to get outside and do something other than watch television or play the Wii. I am ready to enjoy the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment