Friday, January 21, 2011

Back on Track

I didn't realize how easy it was to fall back on track in less than a week. It's been a wonderful site to get back to what is important and feeling like I'm getting a lot accomplished. Not only have I seen a change in my daily habits but I have been budgeting and finding more useful ways to spend money. Maybe winter has something to do with it. You know, not wanting to get out in the cold unless I absolutely have to.

The gym has been my only challenge. I would prepare myself to go, but something always came up. The good news, I'm on a roll again. I even went to the gym by myself when ice was present. I am proud of myself because driving on ice is something that has always scared me.

Getting back into writing feels natural and easy. A week ago I thought I'd run out of topics again. Then I realized, not every topic has to be nonfiction. Writing from the heart is great. However, writing for fun is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment