Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lost In Love

Over the last couple of weeks my mood has soured and I was clueless. I blamed it on stress and the weather which is not the entire truth. I haven't felt like this in about a year. It dawned on me as I drove home from the east side of town I lost sight of who I was. I have no one to blame but myself.

How did I lose me? I lost me when I found true love. I never felt love that is so amazing until six months ago. I found it and let it take over. I didn't want to do anything but stay lost in love. My motivation for the gymnasium and writing disappeared almost completely. Sadly, now I feel the effects of forgetting what I loved before the romance came into my life.

But I don't want to let go of this wonderful love. Though if I don't start to focus soon, then the love could suffer. It will never fade away, but my happiness will only be part-time. This is not loves fault. The signs were there and communicated, I just ignored them. I didn't want to lose any moment with love. I still don't, but if I am to be happy I will have to split time between love, writing, and the gymnasium equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment