Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Have you ever met someone and realized your world could revolve around them? I never thought that possible until five almost six months ago when I realized how important love is and how much time I want to spend with my boyfriend. The hard part is remembering that when he is free to hang out, I still have to do the important things I do when my son isn't with me. I have never been a procrastinator until now.

For me, that is good and bad. With only four months left of school, my focus is anywhere but on my assignment. That is the bad part. But the good is me not being so anal about my house. In the past if it didn't sparkle in every room, I would get grumpy. Now, I keep it a home. Sometimes the counter top has papers and toys piled up unlike before. And the basement actually looks like we have fun instead of having every toy put back in it's proper place.

As far as writing, I find myself more interested in experiencing life rather than writing a dream I never thought could come true. It is healthy to get my nose out of the books and quit hiding from the world. And it's more fun to write my experiences for you to read.

I won't give up on writing, but I will make it just a part of my life so I don't miss out on the world around me. So don't worry, I will still go after my dream and get the books published. I'm just organizing my time so I get to do a little of everything.

Life is about making moments... I will still dance in the rain...

1 comment:

  1. I used to be that way about my house too. Sometimes it is good to let it go a bit :)

    ReplyDelete