Friday, January 7, 2011

The Weekly List

Here it comes, the year to relax and have fun. But how can I do that with all the chores piling up against me? That's easy. Start from scratch and make a weekly list of chores and manage my time. I think this is the best way to get back on track with a bang! It may seem childish to make such a list, but just think, if I know what's on my agenda that day I will enjoy my evening when my chores are complete. I will have more free time in the end and I will feel accomplished.

The best part of making this chore list is that I plan to start my day with writing exercises. That means I should always be caught up on blogs and feel the creativity spark once again. I can't wait to see if I can keep this up for an entire year!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great idea! See you in the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete