Friday, January 14, 2011

Unanswered Questions

Nothing like waking up at four thirty in the morning plagued with unanswered questions. The worse part, who can you share this with? Or who would you want to?

The questions that find me at this hour are ones that I have been needing answered. But the answer isn't simple. I love my friends and family and especially my boyfriend, but there is no one that can help me with these questions. Why bring it up when there is no relief?

I hope that one day soon these questions will be answered so I can get a full night's sleep. I'm tired of being plagued with unanswered questions. It's especially hard when there is no one to hold you in the night when they hit. I pray for peace and answers as I try to close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment