Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year Without A Resolution?

Starting off the new year without a resolution is exactly what I have done this year. Oh my it seems I am still procrastinating! I have always had a tough time trying to decide what would be the best thing to try to accomplish for an entire year and finally I have thought of one. Quit Procrastinating.
It's time I pull myself together and get out of the clouds and accomplish what I have started. So I am going with my same idea as last year. It's time to make a list of what needs to be done, hang it on my mirror, and do it. I made it all the way until October of 2010 with this chore list. Why not try it again and see if I can make it until November or December. If I do this, I will find I have more time to relax and enjoy life rather than feel the "crunch."

My procrastinated new years resolution is: Quit Procrastinating and Organize with a chore list.

No comments:

Post a Comment