Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling the Holidays

With the holidays finally over, I try to put on my favorite pair of jeans. Oh no! I can't pull them all the way up! This is truly a crisis now. I spent over three quarters of the year working out and watching my calorie intake just so I could wear these jeans comfortably. Now I feel the need to get back into the gym immediately.

When looking back on those fabulous days I spent sitting in front of the Wii or television eating every piece of bread or cheese or even better cake, I realize those were times of pure relaxation, or more accurately laziness for me. Something I haven't done in a long time.
So I will forgive myself for over-indulging this once and head back into the gym so I can wear my favorite pair of jeans again by February.

No comments:

Post a Comment