Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't Wake Me I'm Dreaming

I wake up after a pleasant dream thinking of my beloved. Longing to be in his arms as my heart aches for him. It is still dark outside. I stare up at the ceiling and let out a long sigh. "Oh where is my beloved Romeo?"
He is miles away and with the depth of snow I mustn't travel. I would freeze, fall to my death before I reach him. I force myself to close my eyes.. If I were in his embrace, I would fall fast asleep to his soft sweet kisses and the sweet nothings he whispers in my ear.

Our love is forbidden by the ones with power. The powerful ones only wish to see us fall to pieces. I cannot let that happen for he is my true love. One day the sun will shine again. One day I will cover him with kisses as I tell him my heart. He will take me in his arms and tell me his love is devout. He will make me his wife and I will have his children. I will love and honor him for the rest of our days and he will do the same.
I smile now as I am drifting to dream of my handsome Romeo. I dream of his smile. I see the light in his eyes. I shiver at his gentle caress on my hand. His arm wraps around me and his breath is near my ear.
"You are beautiful my Juliet. I want to keep you forever."
I wrap my arm around his neck and reach up to his ear and whisper, "I am yours, Romeo. I will love you always with my whole heart."
His lips brush along my cheek until his lips meet mine. I am weak. Our passion flows deep in our kiss and I know our love is true.
Don't Wake Me I'm Dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment