Monday, February 14, 2011

A special Valentine

My son had received a wonderful Valentine card in the mail from my boyfriend's sweet mother. In it she included a little cash to buy him whatever he wants. Cars or trains is the answer for him. As I thumbed through the rest of the mail I saw that I too had a card. No return name listed. I opened it up and read the wonderful words inside it.
Thank you for putting a smile on his face and making him happy again... We love you, sign his mom and dad.
I choked up that she would think to send me a special card thanking me for the man I have come to love. I sent her a note in return telling her that he has kept me smiling these last seven months and thanked her for welcoming me so kindly into their family.

How did I get so lucky? How did we find each other at just the right time in our lives? Did fate pull us together?

Yes, I am extremely lucky to have a man who loves me for me and I know our love will last our lifetime.
The Lord has a plan for each and every one of us. I will always trust in our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment