Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl

Wow! What a rivalry. Sister versus sister. Who will pull through and which sister will curse the most...

Funny enough, I am the Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I didn't curse as much as my sister who is a huge Green Bay Packers fan. Yet they won!

It was an intense showdown after half time and I thought it was fun to get my nephew cheering for my team. Every time a touchdown was scored, one of us would perform the end zone dance.

Pittsburgh had the ball with two minutes to go and Roethlisberger throws an interception to end their chance for victory. I groaned and walked into another room to start the cleanup process. My sister was extremely excited and kept cheering. I was frustrated. Who wouldn't be when their team lost? I walked back into the family room and shut off the television just before they popped the confetti.

"Hey," my sister whined.
Laughter filled the room.

How cruel to make them miss their celebration! But it was a personal Foul... Excessive Celebration after the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment