Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy Of Ice Cream

I'm sitting on the couch in my pajamas enjoying a huge bowl of vanilla bean ice cream from Braums. The evening news is on and I'm thinking maybe just maybe I should rethink this moment. Then I think nah... these are the moments I live to enjoy.
I am training myself to be ready for spring and summer when I can start dressing lighter. I really aim to look my best now that I have devoted myself into training to become an aerobics instructor. I am sure that eating a bowl of ice cream late at night and washing it down with a soda just isn't going to help me get into my desired body shape. But my will to behave in the winter is weak. It's even weaker now that I am comfortable in my relationship and he also has a love for ice cream.

So what do I do now? I say eat in the late afternoon or early evening and skip the soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment