Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Job Just For Me

Working at a gift shop can prove to be loads of fun. Here I get to help create gift baskets and make bows. That is something I have always wanted to learn and being creative is my middle name. Here I don't get to be the brains behind the creativity, but it gives me ideas.

With the holiday season here, I stuffed stockings full of yummy cookies and nuts. The glitter from the bows covered me from head to toe and I called myself a Christmas Elf. All I needed was funny shoes and a pointed hat!

This is one job that I love doing. If I could, I would work full time to create these lovely baskets, but I would have to give up working for the school. That I wouldn't want to do either. So for now I am enjoying being the Christmas Elf and singing carols as I stuff these stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment