Monday, December 6, 2010

A Park Adventure

A drive to the east side to pick up my brother for family pictures proved to be entertaining. After I picked up my brother he told me of his crazy dream he had the night before and I heard my son in the backseat ripping paper. I looked in the rear view mirror and ask him what he's tearing up and he shows me a magazine that I was throwing away. Since he was entertained, I didn't bother him. What I didn't think about was, where was he putting this paper he's shredding or was he just tearing the pages in half?

I pulled into the park still laughing with my brother. I opened the door and slid out of the car. A chill in the air picked up as the wind blew. I shivered as I opened Trenton's door. Then all of a sudden, SMACK! Several balls of wadded up paper hit me in the face. He shredded the pages and stuffed the paper in the pocket of the door. Quickly, I found a Dillon's sack and began cleaning it out. Just then another gust of wind blew and paper swarmed around me. I laughed as I rushed to gather the paper blowing across the parking lot as I am not one to litter.

I wonder what the spectators thought as they saw me chasing paper across the parking lot, all dressed up and in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment