Friday, December 10, 2010

True Love

After enjoying lunch with my boyfriend, I find myself drifting up into the clouds...

I know this relationship is not about needing companionship. That you could do with someone who is a good friend. This is about love. True love. I have always wanted to know what it felt like to be in love. It's glorious and amazing. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone. I never feel alone or insecure. The crazy thing, love is easy when it's right. And this love that we share feels so right.

Whenever I hear certain songs, the words just grab me. Phrases like I just can't take my eyes off you. Or you make me smile. There's also the one that says just one look... just one touch... just one kiss. In that one it shows my weakness. My longing to be in his arms and stare in his eyes. Let's not forget about the kiss that sets off fireworks.

This is just a touch of what love feels like in my heart. But it goes much deeper. The desire to never be apart. The moment I see a text or hear his voice my heart warms. Whenever a friend mentions him, I cannot keep from smiling and at times blushing.

This love I feel was worth the wait. I pray that everyone finds a love that feels like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment