Monday, December 13, 2010

A Letter to Santa

Recently my five year old son went to see Santa Claus. He told me he was asking for a hamster. I just laugh thinking NO! My boyfriend and I told him about the mess he would have to clean up with keeping a hamster.
He said, "Mommy you can clean it."
I laughed and shook my head. "Oh I don't think so. It's your hamster."
He walked up to Santa and sat on his lap. When he came back to me he said I asked for a stuffed hamster. I didn't get a chance to ask him why until this morning when he said he wanted to write Santa a letter and tell him he wanted the Zhu Zhu pet hamster. I wrote down everything he wanted to tell Santa.

Dear Santa,

I wanted a Zhu Zhu pet hamster so I don't have to clean up the mess. I love You...

2 comments:

  1. how funny! Smart little boy isn't he! He HAD to of gotten his intelligence from his Mom!

    ReplyDelete