Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time Flies With Conversation

Have you ever sat on the couch wrapped in your lover's arms and just talked for hours?

On many occasions I have experienced this moment. I have laughed until I cried and cried until he made me laugh. We have discussed our future. Our dreams of being husband and wife and the possibility of having a little tyrant of our own. We have talked movies and childhood memories laughing and teasing at the silliest moments. We've discussed problems and searched for answers. Religion, parenting, family and many other debatable topics. Never do we get angry when we don't agree, but communicate until we understand each other's beliefs. It's nothing to sit down at eight in the evening and look up at the clock to see it is past midnight. Time flies by way too fast with my boyfriend.

With all this conversation, I feel I know more about the love of my life in five months time than I ever did with the man I spent seventeen years with. How is this possible? I found love and a reason to talk and laugh. Dance and sing. I want to enjoy moments and take chances with my new beau. I never dreamed like I have this last five months and now that I have started, I want to keep dreaming of a possible future with this wonderful, caring, understanding, lovable, handsome... okay I'll stop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment