Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Fork In The Road

I came upon a fork in the road and blindly followed the path full of warmth and beauty until I hit a dead end. I wandered aimlessly and became overwhelmed with no desire to leave this adoring path until I found instability. With the loss of control, my confusion became apparent that I no longer knew who I was. I understood the importance to find myself again...

When I opened my eyes wide, I noticed the overgrown path that would lead me back to my destiny. It was there all along. So, I followed it. This path is smooth and adventurous, full of promises, but it lacks what I desire most; the love and beauty I grew accustomed to at the dead end.

Do I dare turn around or do I wait for another fork in the road? Perhaps the next fork in the road will have all the components I need for prosperity and happiness in my eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment