Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Gloating Moment

I open the document sent back from my professor on a nonfiction story I submitted for my assignment. On the top of the page it says EXCELLENT! Oh my goodness, I am thrilled. I think I can finally believe in myself that I am turning into a fine writer. It's unbelievable in my eyes, because it's my childhood dream. The dream I've always been afraid to go after. My Professor's words have encouraged me to keep typing away, giving me the confidence boost I need to go after my dream full force.

Now that my Professor out of New York has given me a nice pat on the back, I'm ready to rock and roll this year in writing competitions and submissions for a future occupation.

I know many of you have informed me that I have talent and I thank you kindly. With all this support from you, I couldn't have made it this far. YAY! I say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment