Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Sweet Moment

I see the light in his eyes and his tender smile melts into my soul. I feel the gentle touch of his fingertips on my back as we walk down towards the riverbank. He stops and I turn to face him. His arms slide around me and he leans forward. My heart begins to race as his lips near mine and I close my eyes. His lips brush across mine and I lick my lips with anticipation. A wet trail of kisses from my mouth to my ear leave me wanting more. I tremble as his warm breath finds my ear and he whispers.

"You are a beautiful soul and I am so lucky to have you in my arms tonight."

I moan as his teeth lightly nibble my ear and my body is enlivened. I slide my hands up his arms to his face and I look into his lustful eyes. I pull myself to him and engage in a kiss so soft and romantic, leading hot into passion. An inferno is blazing within me and I can't stop kissing him nor can he stop kissing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment