Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Learning A New Cellular Phone

I thought I was technology savvy until I met my new cellular phone. I had received a great deal so I grabbed a hold of the Motorola Droid and ran home to make sure it was charged up and ready to use.

My first frantic moment happened when I realized the contacts didn't transfer over. I immediately ran onto facebook and sent out the massive hey if you still love me text me so I can put you back into my phone. Yay! I had still had friends. Texts came flooding in and I laughed as I entered them into my phone. It automatically added the facebook profile for everyone and life was grand.

The funny story is about the dictionary that is attached to the texting. A really good friend of mine that I had been out of contact with for a couple of months, text me. I replied with "hey babay" and hit send. I looked at the text and just about died. It read, "hey Barbara" I frantically text back saying "OMG! I'm sorry I said hey baby!" which led to an interesting conversation.

I also tried to use "cuz" and it changed to customer. And midol became Nicole. So if you receive a couple of off texts, I am truly sorry. I plan on reading the book soon. It's on my "to do" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment