Thursday, April 15, 2010

Morning Time With Leanna

Good morning all you wonderful friends that keep reading my posts from day to day. I love to ramble and this is the best place to do it. So thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules and reading this blog.

I am curious, how do you think I would do giving my opinion in a magazine or newspaper column. Me, I think I have a little wisdom in some areas and would love to give it a try.

If you have a question you want to address, you could message me on facebook and I would be willing to answer it on the blog without revealing who you are. It doesn't matter what kind of question you want an opinion on. I will apply my best efforts to give you the "opinion" I feel is correct. It doesn't mean that I am right, but it gives a chance to hear a different point of view. I would love to give this a try before I throw myself under the bus. The post may even be incognito for self assurance. You know I love to dramatize any and every event.

Looking forward to a chance and a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment