Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bowling Spectacular

The last couple of weeks before school begins my son and I are tired of doing the same old thing. We swam at least four times during the week and almost every evening. I decided the week before school began that I wanted to take my son some place different. I called the bowling alley and found they had great summer specials. Why had I waited so long to take him? A seven dollar special bought us two hours of bowling and lunch. It only took me minutes to make up my mind. We spent the entire two hours laughing. He did a great job without the bumper rails, but decided he wanted them after the first game. He listened as I explained how to throw the ball and where to aim. He almost beat me, bowling well over one hundred three out of four games.
It was a blast! I can't wait to go bowling again!


No comments:

Post a Comment